Monday, October 6, 2008

New IPO's and maybe some changes???




Todays IPO's include, Brandon Marshall (BMAR), Alexander Ovechkin  (ALOV)  & Reggie Bush (BUSH) All are schedule to be release today at 12:00 p.m. eastern. What is interesting is the next set of IPO's have a date of 10/8 for their release. This may mean the people at OneSeason are changing the amount of IPO's released during the week. I think this will help in controlling the amount of stock in proportion to the amount of investors. 

I am hearing some express frustration about getting IPO's. Here are the rules: 
IPO Process is determined by a formula consisting of: time priority (first come first served), amount of live time spent on the site and number of trades made. Another question I have been asked is how long after a IPO is announced does it last. Days? Hours? Minutes? My best guess is the traders on this site are sitting and waiting for the IPO requested and are probably gone within minutes. That being said I have receive 3 different IPO's and judging from comparing time stamps I was a late to the party by more then 10 minutes and still received some of my requested shares. Not all but some. So if you are still looking to get a hold of some IPO's be patient and be persistent. It will eventually pay off.


PowerBroker


No comments: