Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's a long road.........


It's a long road to big money. I hope that some of you are starting to understand that this is not going to make you a millionaire overnight, if at all. I see so many traders (newbies for the most part) log onto the site and think that they are going to make it big in a couple of days. Most of them got here by you and your word of mouth. Come on admit it, you told your buddy, "Hey I found this great site and I am making a killing". By the time they picked their screen name they already had it in their minds they would be up by 1000% by noon.

Now I'm not saying we all can't do well here, hell that's why I'm here. Just don't think that because your buddy put $50 bucks into the site and now is sitting on $4,000 that it's the norm. As more and more people join the site you will see less and less volatility. The markets will begin to stabilize and we will be buying and selling based on the athlete's performance and popularity rather then hype. I have already spoke with a company that will be putting out prospectus like info on each athlete. I am working on putting together a JocK average both IPO and SOI version similar to the DOW Jones average. This will help the traders that can't be at the computer all day. They will be able to log on to this site and check what the market is doing based on several key SOI players and IPO players. (Hey guy here's something else you can steal) Sorry inside joke.

Look this never gets old so I'll say it again, This is a great site! If your already here your in position to do well. Just be smart with your trades and don't panic. Buy and hold onto your shares and remember it's a long road ahead.


No comments: