Saturday, October 4, 2008

Is This For Real


OneSeason.com just finished its first week in business. If any of you are like me you have been glued to the computer screen.  We are all waiting to see if we were lucky enough to get some of those IPO's that get issued each day. ( 3 Initial Player Offerings are issued each day for $5) 

This kind of reminds me of the good old days when everyone was buying .com stock and watching it go up, up and up. Today is the first day in my three day experience that I have seen any player in red going across the ticker. I believe this is due to being a weekend. This is the first weekend day and I would bet that OneSeason will fine tune several things in the upcoming weeks to make trading even better. 

We will try to update this blog everyday  (in the beginning) to help people become more familiar with how this site works and to help you make some great trades. 

If anyone wants to see a particular topic or has a question that you think everyone will benefit from let us here it.  

If you new to the site here is a great article from Marketwire.com  Click Here

by;  PowerBroker



No comments: