Monday, November 24, 2008

No IPO's on this horizon


This is a follow up post to my November 19th post, "I'm not buying it". Ok, like I said I'm not buying it and a lot of you agreed with me. There are no IPO's on this horizon. Why? There's no activity. Remember IPO's are released base upon us, ( the trader) not when OS deems it necessary. I do not see any changes in the near future as well. What you see trading each day now is what I call boredom trading. Others are trying to call it day trading. A day trader by definition is actively searching for potential trading setups (that is, any SOI's or IPO's that, in the judgement of the day trader, is in a tension state, ready to move in price, that when traded well has a potential for a profit). Well IMO we are definitely in a tension state but I can't see the potential for major movement in the SOI prices as to make a whole lot of profit. In the OS world there is only one way to bet on a SOI, that's up. No Call options, or Puts and no betting a SOI will go south for profit.

So where does that leave us?

Well stagnate IMO. No great movement up or down. Like I said before, those of us who like the OS concept are just sitting and waiting, those new to the game are watching because of the current prices. Those who are trying to "Day trade" are doing more harm then good. OneSeason, the balls in your court. It's 4th down, very little time left on the clock. This site, OneNation, or any other low budget blog is not your answer. Mark my words, If SOI's start to reverse split, it will be the beginning of the end.

No comments: